When Dan Simon, Binna Kim and I launched Vested from my kitchen table in 2015, I could never have imagined we would have come so far. Our goal was to become the financial industry’s leading integrated marketing and communications consultancy – and in seven short years, we’ve largely accomplished this by finding the best global talent, staying true to our passionate nerdiness for finance, creating a culture of excellence in client service, and fostering an entrepreneurial spirit.
These values have helped us achieve double-digit growth every year since we began and today we have offices in New York, London and Toronto; we’ve launched innovative brands like Qwoted and Financial Narrative; and made strategic acquisitions like Red Lab and Scribe.
What was once a small agency has now grown into Group Vested, an integrated platform of companies that supports financial storytellers and marketers globally in all aspects of their business. As we continue to grow, we are excited to announce that our Executive Leadership team are taking on expanded roles and responsibilities:
– Dan Simon is now Group Vested Chairman where he will oversee expansion of our platform, new acquisitions and strategic partnerships, new ventures and continue in his role as CEO of media technology platform Qwoted.
– Binna Kim is now Group Vested CEO where she will oversee Group Vested company growth strategy.
– Ishviene Arora is now Group Vested President and Chief Client Officer where I will oversee client service across group accounts.
– Elspeth Rothwell is now CEO of Vested EMEA and will drive Vested’s international expansion and delivery. She also supports our Toronto office and has taken on an advisory position for Ashbury Communications in Asia.
– Amber Roberts will remain CEO of the Vested US agency business and continue to oversee its growth.
These changes in titles better reflect what each member of Group Vested leadership is already focused on to build our growing global business and achieve our goals for future growth. These goals include expansion into geographic regions where we already have a client base and the acquisition of more complementary businesses to deepen our capabilities in brand/creative, research, data and public affairs.
Vested is relentlessly focused on bringing pragmatic creativity, technological innovation and 360 degree solutions to financial CMOs and CCOs. Our clients trust us to help them to reach their communications goals, and my fellow leaders and I are excited for what the future holds.