Scribe, a financial content agency, is now part of the Vested family of companies.
After a series of successful joint client engagements, Vested acquired Scribe in 2020 and the two continue to work together to create award-winning, industry-specific content.
Scribe’s mission is to provide high quality, SEO-minded financial content, that is as compliant as possible.
- Editorial direction, calendars, content planning, and curation
Leverage our partners for content marketing strategy support with:
- Email marketing
- Custom SEO audits technical and competitor keyword opportunities
- Content optimization
- Writer sourcing and management
- Search-engine-optimized (SEO) content creation
- Ghostwritten thought leadership and bylines for CEOs, CFOs, and C-Suite executives
- RIA and CFA whitelabel content
- Blogs and articles
- Whitepapers, eBooks, annual reports
- Websites and product
- One-pagers and handouts
- Newsletters, email marketing
Helping you focus on you
Scribe found a gaping hole where financial companies struggled to define their sales propositions, connect with their target customers, and execute on successful content marketing initiatives.
Together, we’re here to let you focus on making your product and service great, not attempt to be award-winning content creators or marketers — you can leave that part to us.
What our clients have to say
“Scribe’s collaboration, detail, industry knowledge, and quality of web, technical, and marketing content have been received with much appreciation.”
— Steve Guddat
Principal, Executive Creative Director
Ernst & Young
“Scribe launched a successful beta blog, and is a collaborative, reliable partner to our growing social and content teams.”
— Adam Dell
Head of Product, Marcus
Partner, Goldman Sachs