An agency’s greatest source of strength is the trust that its people put in one another and the passion with which they execute their work. Fundamentally, this is what has made Vested the fastest-growing communications agency in the world.
During the past few months, Vested earned the Financial Marketing Strategy Award from Gramercy Institute for work that revitalized the brand of an established investment manager and the Holmes Report Small Agency of the Year award for our consistent mix of revenue growth and excellence in execution.
In total, we’ve been recognized with eight industry awards for excellence and were or are a finalist for eight more.
Awards recognizing our client work:
- Elite Agency Award (PR News) for work done with Citadel
- Portfolio Award (Financial Communication Society) for work done with Citadel
- PRDaily Award (Ragan Report) for work down with Citadel
- Financial Marketing Strategy Award (Gramercy Institute) for work done with Rockefeller & Co.
- PRDaily Award (Ragan Report) finalist for work done with Diebold Nixdorf
- Media Relations Award (Ragan Report) finalist for work done with Investopedia
- Media Relations Award (Ragan Report) finalist for work done with PeerStreet
- Agency Elite Award (PR News) finalist (pending) for work done with Jet.com
- Platinum PR Award (PR News) finalist (pending) for work done with Investopedia
Awards recognizing our people:
- 30 Under 30 Award (PR News) for Hod Klein, vice president
- Public Relations Excellence Award (Business Intelligence Group) for Binna Kim, co-founder and president
- 50 People Who Changed PR Award (PRNews) for Dan Simon, co-founder and CEO
- Agencies of the Year Award (Holmes Report) for Vested
- Public Relations Excellence Award (Business Intelligence Group) finalist for Vested
- Agency Elite Award (PR News) finalist (pending) for Dan Simon, co-founder and CEO
- Platinum PR Award (PR News) finalist (pending) for Dan Simon, co-founder and CEO
The two-year anniversary of Vested’s launch snuck up on me, which was a good thing. We’ve all been busy. When we started out, we set out to do exceptional work and deliver a unique kind of value to clients whose companies compete in the rapidly changing financial services industry, and outside accolades like these serve as a welcome reminder that we’re doing well at executing on this mandate.
It’s my vision that the trust and passion that thrive internally here, radiate outward. Our talented and growing team cares about the work it executes for clients. And we trust one another to help the company continue on its upward trajectory.
This passion, this trust, breeds a cycle of continued success. It helps ensure we have a stable base of dynamic, newsworthy clients. These noteworthy companies fuel our team’s curiosity.
Trust and passion don’t just exist by chance. They’re the result of a commitment to being different — just different enough to capture the upside of rejecting the norms that have outlived their usefulness in the marketing and communications field. Just different enough to be ready, willing, and able to take calculated risks.
Working in communications shouldn’t be a grind to the bone, and we do everything in our power to make sure that, here, our people have everything they need to deliver the good work their clients expect and their teams depend on. Here’s to the next two – or ten – years.